UFC Undisputed 3: A mixed martial arts video game
Yuke’s has a developed a mixed martial arts video game that has featured properties like Ultimate Fighting Championship and has been named as UFC Undisputed 3. It has been published by THQ (Toy Head-Quarters) of North America. This video game was first released in Northern America on 14th February, 2012 and in European countries on 17th February, 2012 for Play Station 3 as well as Xbox 360. Under THQ’s agreement of 2007 with UFC, it was the third and the last game. The fan vote went in the hands of UFC Middleweight Champion to appear on the game’s cover. Its demo got released on 24th January, 2012. UFC’s license was sold to Electronic Arts by Toy Head Quarters (THQ) on 5th June, 2012 and the studio also got closed which worked on the franchise.
Features which differentiated UFC Undisputed 3 from UFC Undisputed 2010 are displayed below:
- • It is featured with new THQ servers for playing the games online and season pass for fighters.
- • It has got a brand new submission system.
- • Featured with fighter entrances.
- • Uses Mo-capping for lighters to provide a movement which is realistic and striking.
- • It provides new stats such as top and bottom ground grapple and footwork.
- • Featured with two options for controlling game play: simplified and traditional.
- • Animations of new KO.
- • Recovers damage between rounds.
- • Featured with new stamina system.
- • For controlling back, it has got new transition in the clinch.
- • In career mode, Stat decay has been removed.
- • It is featured with new options such as Stamina Stimulation mode, Stat Equalizer which equalizes all stats to 90 for both fighters and Competition Spec Mode that removes all random elements (Kos and doctor stoppages).
There are many more features in this game which can only be enjoyed when onle plays it.